Saturday, May 29, 2010

Not-so Engagement Photo Shoot

Due to the fact that Allie and I got married after only being engaged for a month and a half, we never had the chance to have any professional "engagement pictures". Personally, I don't believe that I'm very photogenic, so I'm not a big fan of being in pictures. Allie on the other hand loves attention and being in the spotlight. As her daddy always said, "Head to toe, she's in the show!" I went along with Allie's desire for professional photos, and this is what the result was. Thanks to David & Andrea Johnson of Johnson Photography, Inc of Charlotte, NC for their patience and talent! Here's a few of the pictures that I kinda liked.Hope you enjoyed them!

2 comments:

  1. I think those are great shots! I love them. And you look just great! don't be camera shy!

    ReplyDelete