Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Joining the Ranks

I gave blogging a shot back in the spring, but that was an attempt to be closer to the love of my life. After spending the summer with her and then marrying her in September, I did not feel the need to type anything 'cause she already knew what was going on in my life. She's asked me several times to blog again, and so now I've decided to give another try. Since I now live in Texas, I plan on writing about things I did when I lived back in the land of the pines. It may be camping trips, it could be random road trips, or even something as simple as what is going on now that I'm in the Lone Star state. Whatever it turns out to be, I hope it turns out to be entertaining!

1 comment:

  1. YAAAAY you're back!! I am so excited to follow and read about it all! :) I love you so very much and YOU are the man of my dreams!!

    ReplyDelete